Based on 1937 Hauser guitar with traditional bracing, solid wood back, sides and top including wooden bindings and purflings and a handmade rosette.
I have been building this guitar for a long time now. It is the most popular guitar I build having a very developed tone and even sound.
I build the guitars by hand using traditional methods and select all the materials for each guitar with a view to achieveing the best tone for each guitar, looking for a wide palette of tone colours and an even balance between the bass and treble. My guitars are lacquered by hand to a very high standard using a specially developed lacquer which can be applied very thinly allowing the guitar to develop over time. It is also possible to order a guitar with either a french polish or an oil varnish finish.
- Selected spruce or red cedar
- various woods available, including non cites woods -eg Wenge, Ziricote, Ebony
- Cedrela neck with graphite truss rod
- Ebony fingerboard (option for 20 frets)
- Scale length 650, 640,660 or by request
- Handmade rosette
- Solid wood bindings and real wood purflings
- High gloss finish
- tuners by Rubner, Sheller, Waverly or other by request
- Hiscox case included
price on application
If you have any special requirements please contact me.
Classic Guitar Gallery